Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dancing worlds

After a morning of driving around and getting my car worked on (I won't have my car for until at least next Tuesday) I chilled a little bit at home before leaving (truly not really wanting to) to watch 2012 with bros. Saw most of it (due to being "sold out" issues) and enjoyed it, though it was a very much eye candy movie. All about the visual effects. Headed home afterwords but just before reaching home, me and bros agreed to jump into the dance Pope was having. Went, had a BLAST! Wished terribly Miranda was there, but still had a ton of fun. Cannot wait for Prom. This year is looking to be the best yet! ^^

Just want to say a blurb here about being an older sibling. I had to apologize to one of my young siblings after getting home because he's going to the same school and I've created such big shoes for him to try and fit into, it's going to be really hard. But I know he can do it and have full confidence in him. He'll shine, as soon as my light leaves the stage, which will be good. I feel there's much I've had for too long. Plus I don't like the spotlight anyway. I like to dance with other people and pull them into the dancing. Something I really don't like is seeing people just standing around afraid to jump in. Too social Matthew, too social... >_<

Anyway, gotta hit the hay. Got a busy day tomorrow as well. =) Praying Miranda will join Pulse (my youth) for Winter Jam. =D

"Turn, turn, turn up the beat
Let it rain, rain, rain, like sleet
On ears, ears, hands and feet
So crank, crank, crank up the beat!

People, people, hands in the air,
Sway left, sway right, let's all be fair
Let go your thoughts, let down you hair
Let your body feel the music, this chance is rare
So jump-jump, hop-hop,everybody-everybody spin
Clap-clap, pat-pat, reverse-reverse spin
Jump left, jump right, again to the right
Here we go let's dance tonight!

Beat, beat, beat, feel the beat,
Thump, thump, thump through your feet.
Get up, up, up off your seat,
And dance, dance, dance to the beat!

Let's go tonight, let it all fly
Be planes tonight, reach for the sky
Don't let the music stop-
B-b-b-ut keep it up all night
And dance, dance, dance left then right
So jump-jump, hop-hop, everybody-everybody spin
Clap-clap, pat-pat, reverse-reverse spin
Jump left, jump right, again to the right
Here we go let's dance tonight!

Turn, turn, turn up the beat
Let it rain, rain, rain, like sleet
On ears, ears, hands and feet
So crank, crank, crank up the beat!
Beat, beat, beat, feel the beat,
Thump, thump, thump through your feet.
Get up, up, up off your seat,
And dance, dance, dance to the beat!"

So that became more of a song. Still turned out ok. Need to write music for it now. That and all my other songs. >_<

Anyway, night ya'll! Comments are appreciated but not necessary! I'll be doing this all year long anyway. XD

-Jake Kelton

No comments:

Post a Comment