Sunday, January 10, 2010

God is good! All the time! All the time! God is good!

Church this morning, gooooooood. New set up. Change of doorways. As the rebuild it. Anyways, service was especially about not letting the small problems in your life drowned out all the blessing God gives you. Something I needed to hear because I am really very blessed. =) Great school, friends, family, and a very easy life.

Jobjobjobjobjobjobjobjobjob... Already, got my mindset... GOING to have at least ONE person contact me back about SOMETHING this week about a job. Don't care what it is. Even if it's them saying no. I have no responses. Going to get somewhere this week. Going to make it happen. *growl*

So I totally failed to make an art competition on time, but it was a good learning experience. Taught me a few things *coughtimemanagementcough*, but it was cool.

Went to J. Christophers today and had lunch with Mom while chatting with Sis. And Graydon. And Chatwood. And Liz. And all the other people there I know. XD Know so many people there...

Picked up Miranda for youth tonight (Pulse). Music was... loud... but service was really good. 'Bout watching what comes out of your mouth. And need to watch my sarcasm and "rolling of the tongue" mostly. Also I'm not watching my swearing as close anymore and it's a tad bit of a concern... Afterwords hanging out was fun. Wrestled bros a bit. =D Need to do that some more cause it was fun... just without breaking anything. ^^

Jeremiah 24:7 - "I will give them hearts that recognize me as the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly."

"We take each stepping stone,
One foot, one foot, one foot,
The cold stream flows below,
Ripple, ripple, ripple,
The end is always near, always far,
Closer, further, closer,
So enjoy the steps, dance, sing,
Step, giggle, swing, laugh."

Night!

-Jake Kelton

No comments:

Post a Comment